- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
- See Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs 2 For Your Chance To Win
- See Ender’s Game to claim your collectable metal dog tag
- Outdoor Cinema Mt Barker
- New Years Eve
- Girls Night Out
- Willsy's Choice
- The Gift of Movies
- Seniors Lunches
- Group Functions
- Wallis Theatrette
- Gepps X Market
- Gift Store
Gepps X Market
Every Sunday Morning
ID may be required if selling certain items, trestles are available for hire at a cost of $5 each plus a deposit of $5 each (ID required).
The following items are not permitted to be sold -
- Any prepared or ready to eat foods, including but not limited to: sandwiches, pizza, chicken, BBQ, baked goods, lollies or snacks. Raw fruits or vegetables are permitted.
- Beverages of ANY kind; bottled or canned drinks, coffee, water and smoothies.
- Weapons or ammunition of any kind including but not limited to: rifles, pistols, knives, swords, bow and arrows, crossbows, slingshots and BB or pellet guns.
- Any type of counterfeit merchandise including but not limited to: bootlegged "burned" DVDs or CDs, imitation designer clothes, shoes, watches or accessories.
- Any type of fireworks.
- Any type of medicine or pharmaceutical items.
- Any type of drug paraphernalia such as pipes or bongs.
- Any type of pornography including DVDs, VHS, magazines and novelty items.
- Live animals such as pets and livestock.
- Alcoholic beverages or tobacco in any form.
- Tattooing or tattoo supplies.